2019 in review
As 2019 comes to close, I have reflected on some of the highlights of the year. And, because I run a technology company, I want to share with you some of my favorite tech from 2019.
1. Canva: Canva allows me to look like a graphic design goddess for $20 a month. (Canva.com)
2. Powtoon: Powtoon is more expensive than Canva, but video advertising was all the rage in 2019, so I feel it is worth it. Plus, you can create fun videos for friends and family. (powtoon.com)
3. Goto Connect Bundle: With the merger of Jive and LogMeIn, You can have unlimited calling, texting, and video conferencing for as low as $19.95 per month with no contract. (shameless plug here, contact me if you want more info) (goto.com/connect)
4. Google Calendar: Google Calendar turned 10 in 2019 (public release), so not new tech, but I would be lost without my google calendar syncing my home and business calendars. (google.com)
5. Zoho Projects: Zoho Projects allows my company to create projects, assign tasks, share information in one place, and even sends me reminders and weekly updates of the progress. (zoho.com)
6. Moo: I get so many comments on my cool business cards. Moo has fun paper choices, different card sizes, and unique color options. (moo.com)
7. Audio Insight: Transcribe and search call recordings, so you never have to listen to them again?!?!?! Yes, it's possible and affordable. (Mediumtech.io)
8. Mikes Hot Honey: This incredibly delicious food topping is not at all tech-related, but you can order it online. You can eat it while at the computer posting on social media. I love it on Pizza, Cheese, Salad; the possibilities are endless. (mikeshothoney.com)
I am looking forward to the roaring '20s and all of the innovations that will follow. I have high hopes for a folding laundry robot, but I am not holding my breath.